- 18 months - 3 YearsThe Journey to Independence
- 3 years - 6 yearsA Love for Learning
- 6 years - 12 yearsLearning How to Think
- 12 years - 14 yearsThe Development of the Individual & Connection to the Community
- 5 years - 12 yearsThe Enrichment Program and a Variety of After-School Classes
- 3 years - 12 yearsSummer Options for Arbor Students
- 5th years - 8th yearsInclusive Athletic Program
- (1st - 6th years)Encouraging Environmental Awareness
Click Here for to see tuition rates.
Recent Blog Posts
Lower Elementary Students Visit with Residents of Arbor Terrace, a senior living community. This time of year inspires many of us to reflect on how fortunate we are, on all of the things for which we are grateful. As parents, we strive to teach our children a model of...
Giving young children chores helps them understand that they are not just visitors in their homes. Children quickly grasp that they are contributing members of the family and that their contributions matter. A few key concepts to keep in mind when determining what...
“The child’s conquest of independence begins with his first introduction to life. While he is developing, he prefects himself and overcomes every obstacle that he finds in his path.” – Dr. Maria Montessori Independence and movement go hand in hand. The child’s every...