- 18 months - 3 YearsThe Journey to Independence
- 3 years - 6 yearsA Love for Learning
- 6 years - 12 yearsLearning How to Think
- 12 years - 14 yearsThe Development of the Individual & Connection to the Community
- 5 years - 12 yearsThe Enrichment Program and a Variety of After-School Classes
- 3 years - 12 yearsSummer Options for Arbor Students
- 5th years - 8th yearsInclusive Athletic Program
- (1st - 6th years)Encouraging Environmental Awareness
Click Here for to see tuition rates.
Recent Blog Posts
Encouraging independence is a hallmark of Montessori education and parenting. The best way to teach our children to do things for themselves is to create opportunities where they can succeed independently. Here are seven opportunities you can try at home: 1. Allow...
Children entering a Montessori classroom for the first time benefit from a gentle orientation to their new space. When they first arrive, the beautifully crafted materials are intentionally enticing to the children, and by their very nature, spark curiosity and...
Making Montessori Education Accessible There are certain moments in time that change the trajectory of your life, for me there is one moment that comes immediately to mind. In 1986, when I was 3 years old, I started attending Arbor Montessori School. I think of my...
Lower Elementary Students Visit with Residents of Arbor Terrace, a senior living community. This time of year inspires many of us to reflect on how fortunate we are, on all of the things for which we are grateful. As parents, we strive to teach our children a model of...